I get this on my site for some reason 403!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

morbusde

Reaction score
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/forum/main-forum/15-test on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

How you or I fix this? and why am getting it
Thanks

morbusde

Reaction score
I take there no help on this issues nor any other issues that happens on free sites That you provide, As I looking at other post from users I see their not getting the help also.. I wonder hows their service when its on paid website services might be the same.. "Poor" ..Thanks.....
But Ill guess Ill take my business else where... Enjoy...

morbusde

Reaction score
No one from this company can help here I see than why run business for hosting if you can not provide support on a issues such as this brother people asking for help Question do you provide this type of help when someone paid for their site space is that what it is ? if so than don't have forum for free hosting.this been going for a week now with not one reply by your company. it not expectable by myself or anybody trying out your product... i HAVE READ OTHERS POST WITH THE SAME DEGREE NOTHING FROM ANYBODY. i KNOW THERE OTHER HOSTING COMPANIES THAT PROVIDE SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE BUT I THOUGHT ON GIVING THIS PLACE A SHORT BEFORE I give my harder money for services But x 10hosting provides no such on anything but they say or do,.. they do not...Thanks for waste of time but i will go else where i know will and provide better service..I also will provide a negative review on this hosting company as poor rating....Who knows just might wake you guys up INSTEAD OF SCREWING PEOPLE OVER...ENJOY,, FROM A CUSTOMER THAT NOT TO PLEASED WITH x 10hosting and Im pretty sure others will follow... One to Many...

kenny9

Reaction score
I am a user of x10's free web space, and when I signed up several years ago I understood that help was provided by peer monitors. I am also a user of x10's paid service where staff assistance is available when needed and have been quick to respons.
Peer monitors can not always be available when WE have a problem or the problem may be outside their area of expertise. I do not use the cPanel provided site builders but I have seen the problem you refer to at different times on the forum. Have you searched the forum for suggested fixes? You can also search the cPanel site builders site for suggested fixes or the internet in general. Try to help yourself before you disparage a company or individuals.

morbusde

Reaction score
Listen I know a great deal in hosting and servers and dealing with problems on my own I'm not someone that just walking in off the street looking for help here.. I know the codes etc. but some hosting works different than others I have over 20 years exp. in designing and building site and working with hosting companies in the past. I thought I would try this company before i give anything in return.. I had better service with techs on problems and learn from that. i DONT USED SITE BUILDER OR ANY OF THE FREE CRAP THEY PROVIDE SINCE i DONT NEED IT FOR THE SITE i WAS DOING WHICH i HAD IT UP FOR A FEW MONTHS UNTILL LAST WEEK when everything went down Yes i DID SEARCH THE FORUMS ETC. I deleted the site as of today and said hell with it and cancel my account so what happens to this place is a deserving.. IM DONE.. GOOD LUCK.... PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.