I got a problem, i want to log in in y website 2 days ago, but i can't because of this message in my page. And i also receive this message

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
VPNs are not allowed. Please disable VPN and try again.

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have notified staff for further review.

edwards2

Reaction score
My account is having the same problem as above, and I also do not have a VPN. Please review.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
@edwards2, @Liligeeksmile04 Could both of you please provide the error code in plain text and not as part of an image please. I'll need it to verify what is going on.
@edwards2 in general you should always start your own thread when asking for support.

edwards2

Reaction score

Network Blocklisted​

A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is EFC671A12C8AA1778.

Liligeeksmile04

Reaction score
A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E244118B4108370FB.