I have 2 webpages that won't display and show an error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

noriab13

Reaction score
I have 2 pages being hosted and have had them up and running for a few weeks. I checked them out on my laptop MAC (Leopard) and a Windows desktop (Vista) and keep getting this message:

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@mydomain.com

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

* The IP address has changed.
* There has been a server misconfiguration.
* The site may have been moved to a different server.

If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

I've cleared the cache and performed a DNS flush on both systems and still no luck.
Awaiting Response
Thanks

mattblog

Reaction score
This might be due to the servers and them fixing them. Try reloading the page later. Can you post the page here so i can check it to see if it works.

noriab13

Reaction score
I checked again today and still no luck. But yeah please have a look and let me know if you have any better luck.

artofficialent.com
barbershopco.com

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm escalating your thread to staff. Please click on the yellow bar at the top of this page to enter the second tier to your support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.