I have a 500 internal error trying to set up a fresh install of

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoman7420

Reaction score
Oxwall social cms when i uploaded the file i extracted it and tried going to my site and see a
500 Internal Server Error

Can anyone help me please. My sites http://www.socialcollectives.x10.mx/ i tried using dolphin and can't see profiles so i went to get info about that and saw someone posted about oxwall that it should work fine. i wasn't fortunate. Any kind of help will due.
Thank you!!

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

There has to be atleast 1 person out there to help me!! ANYONE?

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Make sure that your folder/directories have permissions set of 755 and that the files in them have permissions set of 644. If that's all correct, then check the contents of your .htaccess file. If it applies, then post the contents of the .htaccess file here so that we can see if anything is wrong with it.

echoman7420

Reaction score
Make sure that your folder/directories have permissions set of 755 and that the files in them have permissions set of 644. If that's all correct, then check the contents of your .htaccess file. If it applies, then post the contents of the .htaccess file here so that we can see if anything is wrong with it.
Thanks for the reply and i have done so. Now this is what i get

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} .*/http-bind
RewriteRule (.*) /http-bind [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.feed|\.raw|/[^.]*)$ [NC]

RewriteRule (.*) index.php

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

ok still awaiting.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

echoman7420

Reaction score
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
that helped but now i have a newer issue. What should i do now? I'm really hoping i can get this working or i'll just try something else But if others can get this working i don't see why i can't.

This is line 27 on the init.php
require_once OW_DIR_UTIL . 'debug.php';

Warning: require_once(/home/echoman/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/echoman/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/echoman/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/echoman/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 27

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you able to find debug.php in the ow_includes directory? That error says it isn't there. Please confirm if it is or not.

Last edited:

echoman7420

Reaction score
Thank you no it's missing what would you suggest i do?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

i think i am about to give up i uploaded the update from oxwall.
Now i have this
zip PHP extension not installed i don't get it you can see it on my site.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Hello?

---------- Post added 09-02-2011 at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-01-2011 at 11:13 PM ----------

Thanks for the no response great support. I'm removing the cms and going to try something else please close this post thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.