I have a new Christmas website!

gojiman

Reaction score
Hello world I am writing this because I mentioned before when I first initially signed up to this forum that I had a website that I was in the process of building well now it is uploaded and in its infancy stage. I wanted you to check it out and let me know what you think and the most important part about this is if you have any suggestions on how I can put new material on this website I would greatly appreciate knowing this. The website is called "Christmas Memories" (Honoring the Christmas Spirit) this is a tentative title of the website.

What I have on the website is a funny Santa letter which most of you will find humorous, I have other links such as Christmas traditions, types of Christmas trees, Christmas wallpaper, Christmas icons which are for your desktop, animated gifs, trivia, a Christmas countdown, Christmas music, Christmas recipes, various stories and poems, and this list goes on and on. I even have a link which I thought was cool on how to decorate your tree like that of the Biltmore Christmas Tree. So check out my website and tell me what you think and please leave some suggestions so I can further improve the website.

http://www.gojiman.99k.org

"Merry Christmas" to everyone and to those who are offended by the words "Merry Christmas" Happy Holidays to you! Oh and by the way come and visit my Christmas site it is called Christmas Memories.

Last edited: