I have a new forum call MiniBB

Vnyanet

Reaction score
This is a simple forum open source. If you wants to learn php. This is a best demo sourcecode forum for you.

Attachments

• minibb20.zip
    150.1 KB · Views: 24

Vnyanet

Reaction score
Yes. I download its from minibb.net and i share its for you. I don't creat its. Sorry because my langues is bad. I wnat to say: I have a new board for you choose. :)

n4tec

Reaction score
@ Vnyanet: there is no problem with whatever you did but that file could have viruses so i thought it was better to get it from the host... Welcome to x10 by the way...

michaelp

Reaction score
But if is that forum OPEN SOURCE he can edit forum and tell that is him forum!

Maurice

Reaction score
michaelp said:
But if is that forum OPEN SOURCE he can edit forum and tell that is him forum!

No, there is a COPYRIGHT on it, OPEN SOURCE means that you can EDIT it and not CLAIM it your own.

stuffradio

Reaction score
I am currently developing my own forum, I will not open source it, but I will distribute it, if it becomes good enough I will make a pay version which will have a lot of advanced features. I am kind of slow at developing it right now, I am working on the login script, the registration works, and the thread/post works, just have to create some more things before it is ready to be distributed, you can check out the progress at
www.wuensche.ca
Might be looking for managers for certain areas of people like the forum,

Thanks

ironcross77

Reaction score
nice going stuffradio,but you should consider adding css to it(to make it look good :smile: )

Maurice

Reaction score
It's nice, if you made 1 version like that, and one with graphics, then slow sites can have forums to ;) (And sites with little BW also)

stuffradio

Reaction score
hmmm, I might do both, but right now I'm working on a system to add templates so it looks a lot better then it does now :)