i have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinx001

Reaction score
ok i'm using a zencart script on x10 which has an auto installer. it is a completely new script and i'm not to familiar with it. my problem is since it is a new script for me i cant find where to make the database changes needed for the move on the stoli server. if anyone can tell me how to find this file i'd appreciate it. i've looked in includes/config,php and could not find where the change is needed on this file. i'm thinking it may be elsewhere or i may have missed it.
Edit:
ok i did more searching and i did find the "dbhost" and changed it accordingly. my website is viewable by pointing my browser to my subdomain name as it should be. my problem now is that i can not access the admin portion of my websit any more. i get the following error:

0 DB_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED
in:
[db_cache table]
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

i have a feeling i should be looking for "[db_cache table] in the script but cant seem to locate it. i was hoping that this was common scripting and somebody could at least tell me where to start :dunno:i probably should try the developers forum next but if u read my post about nuke-evolution forums then u understand why its not something i was in a hurry to do.:nuts:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.