i have a request sir!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldopulanco29

Reaction score
sir may i have a request? i want to create a script called link downloader. this link downloader is for other people who have a weak internet connection or not stable like here in the philippines. because other hosting, like www.4shared.com or hotfile.com or uploading.com, when you download a file to the www.4shared.com and when you lost connection, the file you are downloading is not resuming or cancel. when you try to resume its error in that case no resuming for download. so i want to create a script that can transfer a file from 4shared.com to my server. then after the transfered he can download the file to my server with resuming capability and after 5 hours will automatically deleted the file for reserve free space to other who want to transfer a file to my server. because here in the philippines our internet was so slow often lost connection.it will help to other for downloading a file.

so may i have a request sir i need more free space memory. i need 5GB or more. please please!!

i hope you granted my request sir. actually i started to create a script for link generator.
sorry for my bad english sir!!

very best regards
Waldo Pulanco
Philippines

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Free hosting doesnt allow file storage o any stuff like that.CLearly stated in TOS.Read it http://x10hosting.com/tos.php

TOS:
File Storage: Accounts are not to be used for file storage, your account will be permenantly suspended if found to be breaking this rule. Downloads are only allowed on your x10Hosting account if they have to do directly with your website. e.g. you developed custom software and are selling it or giving it away. Accounts may not be used for mirrors, game file hosting, or any other type of file hosting not specified here.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your question is answered. So I am going to close this thread. If you have any more question, open a new support thread.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.