i have an account with you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeymasonic

Prime Account
Reaction score
paid account, not getting an yservice for my domain omgcomputer.com, loosing business, need help pronto.

i try to go to omgcomputer.pcriot.com nothing, i try to log into my x10 control panel for my actual site, cannot login, what's going on here? please please help, email me at amerror@gmail.com

thank you

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
paid account, not getting an yservice for my domain omgcomputer.com, loosing business, need help pronto.

i try to go to omgcomputer.pcriot.com nothing, i try to log into my x10 control panel for my actual site, cannot login, what's going on here? please please help, email me at amerror@gmail.com

thank you

What do you mean by paid account, Are you referring to the payment to inactivity timer? The inactivity timer doesn't mean that yours is paid account. Just it is an privilege that no need to login to forums for every 31 days.

The omgcomputer.pcriot.com is free account on chopin, The chopin is under migration you can check the status at http://status.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There must be a DNS issue going on. When I try to visit your site at omgcomputer.pcriot.com, I arrive at a page that seems to indicate that the domain pcriot.com is available to register.

Edit: Ah. You're on Chopin. When the migration is complete and the new DNS resolves, you're site should be back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.