I have created website. Now what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamvhn94

Reaction score
well my domain is gamershell.co.cc . I uploaded the database and the whole www/ folder but still its showing that gamershell.co.cc is available for registration.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The domain needs to be registered with http://co.cc/ first before you can use it. They are a third party provider, so once you perform registration with them, use their control panel to point your co.cc domain to the nameservers ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com . Once the DNS records on co.cc's end update, your site will begin to work.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Co.cc is a third-party domain name service that x10hosting does not control. Please go to their site, register your domain for free, and then set the nameservers to:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

teamvhn94

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply guys but co.cc is not allowing free registration (no surveys for your country and bull ****). So i think i will change it to pcriot.com. Do i have to register with them in the same way ? My next question - Is fantastico compatible with joomla 1.6 or will i have to do it manually. Once again thanks for your replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
pcriot.com is a domain that x10hosting owns and controls. Just choose a subdomain for it, and that will automatically be your working domain for the account. As for Joomla 1.6, have you tried installing it?

teamvhn94

Reaction score
pcriot.com is a domain that x10hosting owns and controls. Just choose a subdomain for it, and that will automatically be your working domain for the account. As for Joomla 1.6, have you tried installing it?

nah i didn't tried it. Last time i created and uploaded my website with no problem as it was created woth joomla 1.5 but now I don't even know how to configure joomla 1.6 configuration.php for my site or use fantastico. Can you help me ?

teamvhn94

Reaction score

Thanks for your help. Now I am trying to install joomla 1.6.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Thanks buddy for all your help although i was not that much beginner. Now my site is running smoothly thanks to you. Do tell me how is it although I know you will not like it and give suggestions please to make it better. My site - http://gamershell.pcriot.com

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
This is what I don't like:

I will not take much of your time. You just make request by commenting on this post , about following things - movies, games, softwares or anything more you could think of. So start making requests and i will start uploading.

If you do any of this, your account will be permanently suspended for warez.

Status
Not open for further replies.