I have entered wrong email ID by mistake.Help me please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

violetgem

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new here and when shining up for a free account I have entered [removed] .But my original email ID is [removed] .
Please help me!!What should I do now??????????

Last edited by a moderator:

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
[removed] = [removed]. It doesnt matter about capitalisation in email addresses (Same as Domain Names, x10hosting.com = X10HoStInG.CoM)

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You should be fine, if you dont get the email after a while open this topic or start a new one.

violetgem

Reaction score
Hi,
I have not got the e-mail yet.I am eager to have an account here and it is being very tough for me to resist from signing up once more!!Please help me.

violetgem

Reaction score
I have tried to log in using my id.But nothing came.The http:/ip_address:2082/login login for cpanel seems not working for me!!!Please help me further.

Thanks in advance for any help...

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
If you read the news you will find out that signups are turned off until mid-December

violetgem

Reaction score
Then will I have to register once more after that???

Or anything else???Please assist me further??

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
No, when they are turned back on you should get your account email. You can try logging in at http://www.leightosoft.com/cpanel (Just my address because i cant remember the server ip), and if it doesnt work your acct hasn't been created.

violetgem

Reaction score
Thanks.But that does not work.I think it is not activated yet.Try after some days.Thank you all for helping me so much.

Reclutador

Reaction score
I close the thread. You must wait to receive the activation e-mail. Now it's not an automatic system, the accounes will be created manually.

Re-open the thread if in the next two weeks you haven't receive the email yet

violetgem

Reaction score
Hi,
I have not got the invitation mail yet with my account details!!I am feeling like crying.Please help me.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Hi,
I have not got the invitation mail yet with my account details!!I am feeling like crying.Please help me.

There is no need for crying. Since accounts are manually created ( as it was stated already ) ...you may just be in a list of accounts needed created.

Since you haven't recieved your e-mail, and you posted back here stating so, one of the Account Managers ( as soon as they see this ) will probably try and look into the matter to better assist you.

Please don't fret though. x10 staff are great and will do their best to assist you.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
They are still on hold, please wait untill they are re-enabled, there will be a post in News & Annoucments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.