I have returned garrettroyce, can I get a small amount help.

cybersav

Reaction score
Hello.

It's been a long journey since I have last spoke on X10's free forums.

garrettroyce has been amazing in terms of supporting me in the free hosting countless times.

I am moving to X10 premium as
garrettroyce recommended but yes that sadly means I wont be in contact in the free forums.

I am getting an error that collierlee@collierlee.com is still attached even tho I removed it and also is it possible to rename my account, this name sadly was messed up druing my sign-up long ago and is starting to bother me. My name should be "Collier Lee".

Sincerely,
Collier Lee

1434674.jpg

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
if your on X10 premium you should be able to open a ticket for help.
maybe they can assist you in the transfer and all that.
just saying.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't believe we have any system to change user names or emails at this time. If you were to create a new forum user, you could do so and then you wouldn't need to log in to this account again, but you'll lose your post history, likes, etc. Most of the "rules" of forum users come directly from the x10 head admin, Corey (@Corey), so if you would like to see your user name changed or anything like that, your best bet would be to reach out to him on the discord server https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/x10hosting-discord-server.207431/

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you; I don't know if you saw in your absence, but I've been tasked with developing the new account panel and I've been pretty busy.

Good luck with premium hosting. It's very cool to just create new websites with no worries about overages, but be careful about offering websites to friends because they'll keep asking and asking and next thing you know, you'll be in cPanel all day managing DNS for people you don't even remember saying you'd help haha