I have returned....

Goten X

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm Goten X. I've been a member of this forum for almost a year, but in September, around when the server was shaky, my account was deleted. I understand why, so I'm not hold a grudge or anything.

I've come back for a couple of reasons:

1. Of course, I'm doing a website. A personal website with music I've created myself. Like, an online portfolio of my music. I hope that is possible, since I've made the music. And for everything I didn't make, I've got permission for it. (I've contacted the various video game companies and they've had not problem with it, as long as I don't profit from covering their music).

2. When I was here, there were alot of n00bs that had no idea how to do anything and on top of that, they signed ip for the Corporate plan. :shifty: I'm hoping that incentive has died down some.

3. Really, every other free webhost I've been with before and after my first account with X10 was or is trash in comparison (and believe me, I've been around!). There's just no topping X10, is there?

Welp, I've already bought some lottery tickets, so... yeah. ^_^ Most of you probaly won't remember me, as this place is way bigger now. Even if you don't I'd like to get to know you guys. Thanks for your time,

|GX

EDIT: BTW, guys, the forums look better than ever, and so does the main site. Nice job!

Last edited:

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting, or Welcome back to x10hosting. We hope you have a great stay here, and while you're here you should try out there NEW! paid hosting. I am on it now and it's superb running my vBulletin forum. If you need any help, be sure to ask, and I must admit they have done a great job with x10hosting.

Last edited:

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Welcome back to x10Hosting. I hope this time 'round better serves you than the unstable past. Although now everything should be perfectly stable, the free hosting server is basically up all the time and the last time something went wrong with it is beyond what I can remember. And I guess the new lottery system filters out all those "n00bs" you speak of that don't know anything and sign up for x10Corporate. Even if they do get in the lottery the ad & illegal file checks usually help clean up the server effectively. ;)

Last edited:

Goten X

Reaction score
Ah, thanks alot, guys!

I hadn't thought of the lottery filtering out n00bs, but that definitely makes sense. Again, thanks for the welcomes.

|GX

Jacob

Reaction score
Welcome back to x10Hosting! We are glad that you have decided to come back! We hope our new site and forums will serve you well. If you don't get accepted for a hosting account the first time, don't fret. You will eventually if you keep trying. Another good option is to check out our amazing deals on paid hosting plans. Our paid and free hosting is some of the best you'll find anywhere. Again, welcome and enjoy the ride!

Goten X

Reaction score
Thanks again, guys. I don't want to look at the paid plans just yet. I'm going to get a job this summer during my summer break, so when I really have money to spend, I'll give them a look.

|GX

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Welcome back. Im pretty sure I remember you from the forum. I may be thinking of some one else. Ive been here for a couple months. Its been great hosting.

Goten X

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm not sure if I remember you, but I did post alittle before the new year. I got into an arguement with Microtech XP or whatever that person's name is. :shifty:

Anyways, thank you all for the welcomes.

|GX