I have the AD... but not showing sometimes !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

careerbridge

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to x10 hosting and I don't know if the problem is only for me... I added te AD code to my site and it is showing in right . But sometimes it doesn't showup!!.... If I refresh the page, it will come back!!

I am afraid when the admin comes to my page, if the banner is not there, things may wend wrong !!
visit :: http://careerbridge.exofire.net/index.php?sSection=newsubmissions&lPage=1&lCount=10

Also tell me if the AD location is wrong...

Jim Jose

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Usually, we check the source code of your site to verify that the ad code is indeed placed on it. I know I do at least. The problems you are having might be caused by what Koshimi said, your site having so many rendering errors.

Last edited:

careerbridge

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the reply.... the AD code is placed iside a table at the bottom.... I already requested for a downgrading, which means I can place the add anyware!!

I agree there will be a lot of error in the page code..;). it was done on front page which actuallt creates a of unwanted codes. Moreover the page is not stored as shown, it is combination of 5-10 html pages combined on the page request.

I just finished the php coding and now I am re-creating the pages in Dreamweaver... Hope I will be better!!

careerbridge

Reaction score
One moe... Koshimi, thanks a lot for the link It will be very usefull for me!!

Janis

Reaction score
When I validate my site I have errors because of errors in adcode... :rant2:

Hope it will be fixed one day... ;)

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Janis said:
When I validate my site I have errors because of errors in adcode... :rant2:

Hope it will be fixed one day... ;)
You can change the ad code yourself to make it valid. I changed mine so it's valid XHTML 1.0 Strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.