I just created the X10 account and just transferred the domain from justhost to x10,

Status
Not open for further replies.

tideyama67

Reaction score
a week ago, i created the account with x10. today i got transferred the domain from justhost to x10. I cannot seem to access the cPanel in my account with my credentials, anyone could possibly help?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: I just created the X10 account and just transferred the domain from justhost to x

What error are you receiving, and what cPanel address are you trying to log in with? I still see your domain pointing to Justhost on my end. The best way to use that domain with x10Hosting is to point the domain to the x10Hosting Nameservers. Once DNS propagation has taken place logging in should not be an issue.

For now you can use http://boru.x10hosting.com:2082/ or https://boru.x10hosting.com:2083/ for cPanel, FTP and Webmail login.

Last edited:

tideyama67

Reaction score
Re: I just created the X10 account and just transferred the domain from justhost to x

I am getting a Login Attempt Failed error message. I think my credential is good (used the same credential as when I sign in).

On Friday around 4pm EDT, i have changed the nameserver on justhost side. I will double check in another few hours.

Keep you updated, and thank you very much for workaround and the quick response!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score

Have you tried updating your password through your account panel? https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php It'll change your password for all three accounts to the same one: forum account, account panel, and cPanel. Try logging in after it's completed.

tideyama67

Reaction score

Have you tried updating your password through your account panel? https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php It'll change your password for all three accounts to the same one: forum account, account panel, and cPanel. Try logging in after it's completed.

Yes, i did and I still get the same message (Sun, Oct 2 @ 16:36pm EDT). I cannot also log into my webmail...
I can still log into my justhost account and can access webmail and site. In the account, under domain management, current DNS are pointed at ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

As well, I have EPP code from the previous hosting, justhost.com. I though that the company that registered my domain and I give it to the company I want to be the registrar for your domain. Is there any place within my account page, support email account, or ticketing system i can submit my EPP code? or anyone?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score

Your nameservers belong to pipedns com

They do not point your domain to your x10hosting server. They point to justhost

tideyama67

Reaction score

OK,but i have requested to transfer the nameserver 3 days ago. i guess i will have to wait 7 to 10 days as i was informed from justhost? Can anyone clarify for me? thank you

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score

If you are just changing the nameservers, that change should be immediate but the effect would take 24-48 hrs to work its way through the Net.

I was wondering what you are doing with the EPP. Are you changing the registrar?

tideyama67

Reaction score

I managed the Names server change but when i come to login into BORU cpanel the password change does not seem to have taken any affect any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.