I JUST WENT PREMIUM ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,
after been basically using resources, valible resources for free for like 6 month , I couldn't not but go premium.

Just need to speak with one of the admin to make sure the transfear goes smoothly.

Kindest Regards

nkranx10

Reaction score
would be interested to know how you get on so please come back if this forum is not shared & tell us how paid hosting bares up !

nkranx10

Reaction score
was just going to add hopefully you have everything on ,local host . Then it would just be a matter of zipping up the contents of the project folder (but not the project folder itself) to the web root of the paid hosting then from phpmyadmin do a quick export of mysql into somefile.sql
then on new hosting from phpmyadmin create database name & just use import on menu to populate the mysql. if not there is export facility on this free hosating but if you don't have index.php.etc on localhost then you are going to have to use file manager to download every file to your PC , since i can not see a "backup" facility on free. Apart from that its just a case of pointing your domain to the paid nameservers ns1.something & ns2.something.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
...to the web root of the paid hosting then from phpmyadmin do a quick export of mysql into somefile.sql
no need to do any of that
if you have a free-hosting account - x10hosting has a script that the Admins can use to move all needed files and databases to your new "Premium" (server) account - if you like

on the x10Premium signup form - you will see the option [ Include Migration of an x10Hosting Free Account ] - by checking that - your free hosting account will be automatically moved to your x10hosting's "Premium" account - at no extra cost

Last edited:

nkranx10

Reaction score
good to know bdistler .. must say free hosting working a treat so far just tested smpt from from a view to a route in index.php (fatfree framework) working dandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.