I Love CorelDRAW

funindia

Reaction score
We always talk about Photoshop, Dreamweaver but I like CorelDraw, It does all for me. From Simple Vector Imaging to PDF productions. Also has bundulled PhotoPaint just like Photoshop, quite lite to the system and performs task very well.
Just like Flash, Corel's flavour is RAVE for flash animation.
I think this is the software one of its kind "Web Desinging to Desktop Publishing" in a single window.

I'm using from version 9, now its current version is 12. Do you love CorelDRAW too? :eek:nline2lo

prithvi

Reaction score
Yeah, I've used CorelDraw too.

The only reason ppl use Photoshop is because its become an industry standard now, through some strong marketing.

Similarly, Flash is more popular than RAVE.

btw, I think Corel has stopped further production of RAVE.

moreover, with the recent Adobe-Macromedia tie-up, their respective softwares are going to further dominate the market.

CorelDraw also has strong competition from Adobe Illustrator, but still Corel is very popular in the print industry.

I've never used Illustrator before, but I've seen the interface......and I think CorelDraw is more user-friendly between the two.

n4tec

Reaction score
I have also used CorelDraw.. I first used it before i moved to PShop.. but i still like it and i have a copy of the application on my computer...

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
I never use coreldraw always been using paintshop pro much better, I uses Photoshop to help me reduce the colour of the graphics

Vietkid58

Reaction score
how much does it cost? it sounds good so i wanna check it out... is there a site about it any where?

ss128

Reaction score
photoshop and illustrator and premere and acrobat for me. ive used corel before and really cant figure them out.