I missed Counter Strikes a lot!!!!!

edentech1

Reaction score
No Time for counterstrike, i have no one to play, I missed hostel life..............

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
No Time for counterstrike, i have no one to play, I missed hostel life..............

well i missed it too, We (Friends) used to play CS on Home network. I can`t forget these days of my life.

priyaa161

Reaction score

Friends keep changing, why not join college again for more higher studies.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Nobody plays counter-strike that much anymore, they are usually playing CoD or LFD2 but I loved that game and it took my a while to get a key and somehow I got vac banned.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I really miss the old days of gaming on the PC as well. Seemed to be far better back then. It was the time where games were great, game developers weren't trying to monetize or restrict modding, and also the time where everyone wasn't so busy. It was also the time where gaming was literally like an underground organization which no one knew about, and people had really crappy PCs at times which meant people like me who had high end machines could destroy the competition. I'd host LAN parties often at my home as well, getting friends and neighbors to get on my network to play rounds of Halo Trial for example throughout the night, heck even a few friends connecting via the Internet to the LAN party at night. These days, I have quite a beefy network going under utilized besides my own use. These days I can barely get people to join games or for that matter come over to play a game. They're all busy.

Now, while I'm not the person that will say PC Gaming is at a demise since I believe it is still going strong, I can say though the times have changed. My area used to have a LAN gaming center which was literally dark inside except for Neon lights all over the place, Trance music and high end PCs, had HD projectors, one heck of an Internet connection and very fast servers and network there. Place shut down last year and sold all of their PCs on eBay for dirt cheap. I loved to go to that place bringing my PC with me to have some midnight frags with the locals back in 2006.

Last edited:

fractalfeline

Reaction score
I think I managed to miss CounterStrike altogether. I still play DOTA though. I kinda hate how most the multiplayer games now are populated by LEETists. Maybe PvP ain't my thing? I guess there's always Yet Another MMO.

wingerz

Reaction score
have you tried Honors of Newerth? thats a pretty good game, pretty muched cloned DOTA lol, good fun tho.

stesouthby

Reaction score
CSS was a good game but like all of us we gotta move on and look to the future :(

fractalfeline

Reaction score
@ wingerz

I might look into that :) Is it free?

Meanwhile I'm waiting for Civ 5 and Diablo 3 to come out. I heard C&C4 was crap :(