I need a free hosting back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhashmi

Reaction score
Hey x10hosting, I am back, I want to have a free hosting account. Please activate my account. I haven't come for a long time. I need following site:

theislamsite.x10hosting.com

Thanks!

mattblog

Reaction score
Hey x10hosting, I am back, I want to have a free hosting account. Please activate my account. I haven't come for a long time. I need following site:

theislamsite.x10hosting.com

Thanks!

Thankyou for your interest in joining x10. There are many requests at the moment to become a member. It may take as long as 48 hours for it to activate however it may only take 3 more. It depends on your number of the list. Remember that every time a person signs up, cpanel and apache have to add them to their database. When there are many people wanting to join, these systems have to continuosly work. We respect your patience,

~Matt

mhashmi

Reaction score
Dear Moderators,

I forgot that I have 2 x10hosting accounts: one is this and another is Mazhar. I would like my site to be registered in the Mazhar account please. And is there any way I can delete mhashmi account?

So for now I am opening a new thread with Mazhar account to open my request. Please cancel my this order.

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear Moderators,

I forgot that I have 2 x10hosting accounts: one is this and another is Mazhar. I would like my site to be registered in the Mazhar account please. And is there any way I can delete mhashmi account?

So for now I am opening a new thread with Mazhar account to open my request. Please cancel my this order.

There isn't a hosting account attached to mhashmi. Most likely terminated from inactivity. We do not delete forum accounts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.