I need an answer here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone from the staff tell me how long would it take before everything is back to normal situation.

It's because at one second my website is online, the next second the website is offline and it is making me crazy.

I need to know how long would it take to return to normal situation

thx

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Cmon man you are just copy/pasting this in all threads and there is no update on that website since 2 days.

First of all if you are seeing this in all threads then why are you posting a new thread??

Moving all data from one machine to another take some time.
Chopin is 65% done by the last update.
Hopefully Today it will completed. and your problem will be sorted..

Sorry for any inconvenience.

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
First of all if you are seeing this in all threads then why are you posting a new thread??

Moving all data from one machine to another take some time.
Chopin is 65% done by the last update.
Hopefully Today it will completed. and your problem will be sorted..

Sorry for any inconvenience.

because i wanted an updated and clear answer and thank you for your help

thearchedone

Reaction score
Boss,

You and the other advocates are doing a great job of keeping people updated, but surely you're getting fed up answering the same questions over and over again simply because the staff are not providing accurate or frequent updates?

TAO

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Boss,

You and the other advocates are doing a great job of keeping people updated, but surely you're getting fed up answering the same questions over and over again simply because the staff are not providing accurate or frequent updates?

TAO

Actual that is not true.. We Only provide the information to user that is best of our knowledge..

I also replied to your thread http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/111251-please-give-us-update.html. if you have any more question please ask there..

Status
Not open for further replies.