I need Know i have a mail system in your server..

Status
Not open for further replies.

juancatencio39

Reaction score
I have a domain called mail507.com and I'm interested to know if I can create unlimited email accounts with unlimited space to give away or free away. I have a script that I developed to create a registration system like gmail and buy a webmail you can access from iphone and iphone for my country Panama.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No, this is not possible. x10hosting is for websites. There is also this rule stated in the TOS:

1. Server Usage

Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. x10Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed ONE account only. x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers.

The bolded parts are why what you want to do is not allowed here.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I should also add that you'd have problems on prime and illuminated since only x10premium would allow unlimited email accounts (who's ever heard of an email hosting service that only allows 3 or 6 clients at once?), and even on x10premium you'd have MAJOR problems combatting spam - we hold the account owner responsible for spam sent out from their account, and it's a fair bet -someone- will send spam sooner than never.

In addition, reading the x10premium TOS reveals that there is indeed a SPAM clause - if caught spamming you are immediately and permanently suspended. Unless you actually own the server itself (dedicated), I don't recommend trying to run an email hosting service - the penalties are too large to handle unless you actually control everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.