I need some help!

AmirRezaee

Reaction score
I already have a website which is running great! But I am making another one so I have to websites!

It is going to be about computer and technology etc. I need tips on how to make a site like that! Anyone have any examples or templates they can show or give me! and also needs tips on what type pf threads I should include!

Thankyou

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Moving this to another forum, this is alittle off topic.

port5900

Reaction score
what you should do as What you should do before you start any webSite job is research. Hit google and search every computer tech site you can find bookmark the well designed ones and the ones with the good ideas then you will have a starting point.

Since its going to be a tech news site your going to be doing alot of updates, so i suggest you use a CMS. Drupal is a good one to start with, and it has alot of themes you can use. Silverstripe is another good one and is the one i'm now learning.

peace

Last edited:

frankfriend

Reaction score
Amir,
I agree with Deyon. Go look at other sites, and there are MANY MANY others. They often include Forums, so look out for these. CPanel can guide you fo software like WordPress. Don't just Google. Put your query into www.dogpile.com which is a meta search engine and will go through many more search engines than just Google,

Best regard

Frankfriend