I need some SERIOUS HELP with word press site with PLUG INS

Reaction score
Hi friends,
My name is Derek Glasser and I am the founder of GIAH = Group for the Integration and Advancement of Humanity.

G.I.A.H. is a non-profit organization founded in Mexico dedicated to the integration and advancement of humanity. We are here to help inform the world on sustainable technologies as they emerge so that they may be used to overcome many of the challenges facing humanity today.

G.I.A.H. promotes practical sustainable technologies in hopes that they will be integrated and used to advance Humanity. We believe that by integrating and implementing these technologies we can have an abundant and peaceful future for all.

We are ordinary people, from various walks of life such as businessmen, secretaries, artisans, health workers, etc; We have many names, many faces, many tongues, many titles, many places, many cultures, and many faiths, some have met but most never will, yet somehow we are changing the definition of we from plural to singular through a unifying evolving collective consciousness. We share Love and resources to raise the standard of living of our world. Through Love and Truth we will create a world free from poverty, suffering, exploitation, and war.

Our Vision is to help usher in a new era in human advancement through integration. Through Sustainable Design and the proper integration of micro and macro systems the current Universal system may be steered into a positive, prosperous, system of abundance, and peace.

This is an effort to bring together inventors, visionaries, innovative engineers, builders and volunteers to create homes and communities. The result, we hope, will be communities that can be truly self-sufficient, independent and free from suffering. This is a very achievable goal and can be used as model for our future global civilization.

Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/groups/220397331305216/#!/groups/220397331305216/

Web-site = http://giah.org.mx/

Youtube channel = http://www.youtube.com/user/GIAHint?feature=mhee

NOW THE PROBLEM:

In January 2010 I hired a a wed-design company through GURU.COM. The company was out of India. I gave them all the specifics, we agreed on a price. The took the down payment, did some work, took more money, AND THEN STOPPED WORKING!

The site is 80% finished and I cannot for the life of me find help ANYWHERE. It has been several months and I am completely stuck. I NEED HELP.

PLEASE, if anyone is big hearted and wishes TO BE THE CHANGE THEY SEEK IN THE WORLD I we could greatly use your help. The site is very close to finished but still needs a few things before it is ready to go online. Anyone interested please let me know how we can proceed.

Thank you very much.
Derek Glasser

Last edited:

fflandrath53

Reaction score
The site is very close to finished but still needs a few things before it is ready to go online. Anyone interested please let me know how we can proceed.

I'm interested. So, exactly what needs doing? Is the url in your post the site in question?