I need some serious suggestions

rajat.vaghani37

Reaction score
My site - Cyber Sky -

Basically, I need ideas on what to do with it.
As of now,
it has few of my software which i designed(free and premium)
and about 13 tricks/tips/tutorials. I lost out on my huge collection when redesigning it a few months back, and have been (very)slowly putting them back up.

However I think the site needs more, much more. Could you all please throw in your suggestions, as to what to do? Cause im serious about the site, and I feel not only Cyber Sky, but everything has potential if you give your best to it, and now I am ready for that. :)

eggo9432

Reaction score
What's up again dude. I have a few suggestions. First of all, make a user registration system where users have special privileges, like getting to see special user only tips/tricks and give them the ability to send private messages or something. Also make a profile page; if you could do everything while using ajax page loads that would be awesome. Also, if you are serious about your website, buy a domain name because people like to see the .com and not the .elementfx.com or .x10.com. Also, make a facebook page because those also help a lot.

I found a few errors on pages where you were forgetting this code: html { overflow-y: scroll; } make sure that you have that on every page. Another thing, unrelated to my previous information, I have a section on my website for affiliate websites. If you want, we can exchange links and pictures and I could put the link to your site on my affiliate page and you could put mine somewhere. This really does help as it maximizes SEO and helps Google searches search your topic above others. If you are interested, just send me a private message or just reply under this one!