I need your vote...

neurofonica

Reaction score
hello everybody, I know some of you don't like these "please vote for me" threads, but I'll start one anyway (because I need you to vote for me...)
icon_redface.gif

I'm an amateur guitar player (really amateur...
icon_cool.gif
), and I have uploaded a video for the Washburn Riff Contest, so now I need your votes, you can watch my video on YouTube, and if you like it
icon_lol.gif
you can vote for me going to http://www.riffcontest.com (find me by my full name, Luis Gabriel Valoyes R...)

I hope you like my video and vote for me, thank you in advance...

(and sorry if you don't like this kind of threads, I undertand it can be annoying...)
icon_redface.gif

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe this is OK. You aren't using pay-per-click links or anything like that.

Nice riff by the way :)
Edit:
Gave you a 10, by the way ;)

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Hehe.

Had a listen....there's quite a lot of good riffs on there by other artists as well.

But you get my vote because you were good and had the good sense to come to X10 forums! ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But you get my vote because you ... had the good sense to come to X10 forums! ;)

I like that reasoning. So I used it too. Hopefully you'll win neurofonica.:thefinger

dhruv227

Reaction score
i am voting for you, ill contact u if some day i need a guitarist for my band.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I voted for you too, it was pretty good. I play the guitar to and appreciate how hard it is to get "good," nice job :)

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Good luck. I've voted for you.