I now can't get into my account and I still get a suspended message when going to my

Status
Not open for further replies.

healing4thebody

Reaction score
I now cannot even login to my account. I get this message . . .

"Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:
* An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
* A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
* You have never had a hosting account.
Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.
If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

My user name was healing7 for my account that was hosting my blog, http://healing4thebody.com. The account was suspended for inactivity at the forum, but on April 24th my husband used his paypal to purchase the inactivity waiver. So I got on the forum with my then username healing4thebody to find out why my account was suspended and I found out that my forum account was not attached to my hosting account. So I filled in healing7 in the place to link it to the forum. So I guess I now have a healing7 user name for the forum. When I did that it said something about there already being an email on file and it did not seem like it processed it. So I changed the email address from tamirydstedt@gmail.com to healing4thebody@gmail.com and then it worked. Before I did that I was in the back office of the hosting account and had applied to get the suspension removed and it said the process was pending. I clicked update to see if the suspension had been removed and I found out I was logged out. When I try to log in I get the above message. So now I can't get into my hosting account and my account is still suspended leaving my website http://healing4thebody dead in the water . . . even though I already bought the inactivity waiver to where I thought I would not be suspended again. Please help me. I just need to get my account activated and my site working.

Tami Rydstedt
healing4thebody.com

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: I now can't get into my account and I still get a suspended message when going to

Your hosting account is currently active and unsuspended and linked to your forum account healing7.

If you are still getting a suspension page when visiting your site, please empty your browser cache and flush your computer's dns.

Last edited:

healing4thebody

Reaction score
Re: I now can't get into my account and I still get a suspended message when going to

Thanks. Everything is beautiful again.

Status
Not open for further replies.