I still have no access to my site or cPanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcmatt

Reaction score
My account has been unsuspended folowing the server change but my web site still will not display. I can't login to Cpanel. I have reset my password and received the email that said my password had been updated. I am at a loss as to what to try next. Can someone please help or, at least, explain what's going on?

wcmatt

Reaction score
Glad it is not only me. Does anyone know how much longer it will take to resolve these issues?

Toffmonster

Reaction score
Guys, try resetting your password using the "I forgot my password" link at the login screen instead. This way it seems to work.

wcmatt

Reaction score
My site came back up this morning, thanks to staff for all your work. I still can't login to cPanel. I tried the "forgot my password" route yesterday and it didn't help. Perhaps I should try now that my site seems to be working. I get back with an update. Thanks to all who have been putting up with my complaining!

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Tried the reset through the "I forgot" process, still get an invalid login. Any other thoughts on what I need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.