I think I forgot my username

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
I think I forgot my username. I am trying to move my site to wordpress.org from wordpress.com and just signed up. When I try to log into my account, it says invalad email address or password supplied. It has been more than an hour since I created the account.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
It appears that your new account has not been created yet.
Since you just signed up about an hour ago I suggest that you wait a few more hours.
Thank you for your patience.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
I just got the message this morning and tried logging in a few minutes ago and it's stil not working. What is supposed to happen when I click the link in the confirmation email? It brought me to the login screen.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It wants you to log in to your account panel to confirm your email. In that login screen, enter your forum username bobdavcav98 and your forum password.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Hopefully I can get resubscribed to this thread. I unsubscribed because I can't figure out how to change it from daily to instant email. I changed this in settings but I think this only changes it for future threads, how can I get this one to notify me instantly? Ok, I think I figured it out.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Ok. I saw the post about you need to enter your forum username, and now I have logged into the control panel, but it stil says I need to confirm my email address. Will it say this until my account has been created?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you log in after following the link from your confirmation email? If so, just follow the instructions to confirm the email from there.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Go ahead and just ask about it here. What is the other problem?

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
I already started a new thread about it, but just so you know I can't find the auto-install of wordpress.

Status
Not open for further replies.