I think im gona switch host!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
"And do you really need:
Disk Space : 5500 MB
Bandwidth : 200 GB / Month"

I have a VPS which is currently hosting 5 large domains with many individual web pages, images, videos, and forums. I am currently using 7000 MB of disk space - average of 1400 MB per domain. Don't have current bandwidth numbers inf front of me right now, but last time I used a managed hosting service I averaged well under 100 GB per month.

My point is that unless you are running a MAJOR website with a LOT of traffic, you don't need kind of disc space and bandwidth. If your website ever DOES get that big, it is time to think about a dedicated server or managed dedicated server.

joejv4

Reaction score
If it gets big enough to need that kind of bandwidth and disk space, you need paid hosting.

Fearghal

Reaction score
I have been around a lot of hosts, I used to think x10 was really bad. However, recently I am extremely impressed and totally satisfied with this great service.

I never worry if something goes wrong on my site, because there is always someone to help. I think x10 is way up high in the top hosts list, so I would definitely not move.

But thats just my view.
(Paid)

Last edited:

noaruhikari

Reaction score
I've used the host you're talking about and although it has its uses for certain websites, however if you do plan on using it for anything but a basic site, e.g. just HTML, I'd prefer x10 because their loading speeds. :)