i think my accounts suspended :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibby

Reaction score
hello, I've recently been on holiday for 3/4 weeks so I don't know what exactly has happened, and I have 9 pages of unread emails, so I may have an email in there somewhere from x10hosting but after a quick scan I haven't been able to find it

I've tried to login to my ftp but it wont connect, and my cpanel says my password is wrong (I have the automatic password enterer thing on firefox on and it even rejects that

I have visited previous pages I have put up and I get the 'account suspended' page so I'm guessing I have been suspended

cPanel Username: tibby
Subdomain: tibby
How long your account has been up: Definately over 6 weeks, maybe 2/3 months?
Did you have the ads placed on every page: I was using Php Nuke, so it was a little hard to do, so I took the link from the code and added an img tag at the bottom which placed the advert there, and it did link to the advert site, however I get the feeling that is why my site was taken down

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
You had copyrighted mp3`s on your site. You will be suspended for 4 days at which time you can remove the files.

tibby

Reaction score
ok i will remove the mp3 player, sorry I thought as the mp3 player was allowed on the web I thought it was allowed, I didn't read the x10 terms, sorry

(yes the ads were on)

tibby

Reaction score
hey I've just got back from school so I can delete the music any time tonight

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
You didnt read the x10 terms of service ? Maybe you should read them. Has your site been unsuspended ?

tibby

Reaction score
i will read the terms, sorry
I've tried to visit my domain (tibby.x10hosting) and it still has the suspended page

tibby

Reaction score
my account is still suspended

if an admin would delete the entire folder containing the mp3 files can i have my hosting back? i would do it myself but i haven't been given my space back yet

tibby

Reaction score
i have been suspended for a while, and 5 days ago i was told i was to be suspended for 4 days

tibby

Reaction score
sorry for the double post but I would like to have my website up an running again and I understand how to get my account sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.