I totally hosed my cpanel can you please reset it

Status
Not open for further replies.

electroncom

Reaction score
Hi,

I was having multiple permissions issues with my Wordpress so I went into Cpanel File Manager and deleted everything. Now when I try to install Wordpress it gives me a PHP error so I clicked on Phpmyadmin and I get access denied. I believe the entire Cpanel is corrupted can you please just reset it all so that it works correctly again.

domain is:
electronicsandgifts.com

Thank you

electroncom

Reaction score
I can now access Myphpadmin but after installing Wordpress I get

Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.

Please help.

Thank you

electroncom

Reaction score
I have temporarily switched hosts until this issue is resolved. If you would please just recreated my cpanel so that everything is working. I am not really sure how it all works but as I said above, while attempting to repair an access denied Wordpress issue, I deleted everything that was under File Manager including hidden files, so I am sure that is what caused the problem.

I can now access Myphpadmin but after installing Wordpress I get

Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.

Please help.

Thank you

electroncom

Reaction score
Hi I am not sure if this is the right place for help or if there is anyone to read this. But if there is please help me. There is nothing I need on the site so everything can be wiped clean.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.