I updated from free to premium just now - wondering if its gone thru and updated codm

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupidmoronidiot46

Reaction score
I updated from free to premium just now - wondering if its gone thru and updated codmod.pcriot.com ?

If not, how long will it take, I'm currently writing a mod for Black Ops competitive scene and I think its going to get busy soon, any chance you guys would sponsor me by chance? The mod generates roughly 2000 views a day at minimum in game and on forums... just an idea as I have advertising space, let me know.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I'm also having problems using your web design thing, it seems to say my details are incorrect but i can connect via FTP with the same details :confused:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: I updated from free to premium just now - wondering if its gone thru and updated

Did you submit a support ticket through the clients area to transfer your free site to the premium one? It has to be manually transferred over to the other server by request.

stupidmoronidiot46

Reaction score
Re: I updated from free to premium just now - wondering if its gone thru and updated

well if this website wasnt a maze maybe when i made this support ticket i thought it would have done it..? how many different ways are there to make a support ticket

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score

When signing up for premium, there was a checkbox to transfer your free hosting account. If you checked that, then the ticket was already made and you can view its status at https://clients.x10hosting.com (click My Support at the top once you log in). If you did not check that, then log into https://clients.x10hosting.com and click My Support at the top, then open a new ticket requesting the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.