i wanna know one thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil3x1

Reaction score
i m owner of a big forum daily 1 milion person hits my site i wanna host that site on x10hosting i wanna what a 99.99% up hosting u know by these hits x10hosting can make more money.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
What? All I understood was that you have a very popular forum and you want to have it hosted here on x10's server. If that is all you want, go ahead. Just make sure you get enough bandwidth to withhold that many visitors

sahil3x1

Reaction score
but by the cause of big forum my cpu uses is high so i wanna know i can host on it or not if yes then plz provide me hosting

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
You may want to look into the paid hosting with x10. With a high CPU usage, that may be the better route to go.

And if you want hosting, you would need to sign up for it. The AMs don't do that for you.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
star shine can u tell me in paid hosting 15% cpu uses allowed

That would be something you may want to ask Corey or one of the Admin's themselves, as you could possibly work out a deal with them. I honestly have no idea and wouldn't feel right giving a Yes or No answer to that.

sahil3x1

Reaction score
then can u tell this to corey regarding my hosting

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
then can u tell this to corey regarding my hosting

No. Because I don't get paid enough to shuffle questions that everyone has to the proper people. The forum was created with a neat little feature called Private Messages.

Plus, if the admins come on ... they could probably see this message ( and your other one btw ) and respond to it without me having to tell them that there are messages that require their attention.

ArNoX

Reaction score
yeah..you can send Corey a private message..i think he will read it :)

yaxiiah

Reaction score
I think he has more problems with the english than me...
talking about the bandwith... every month the bandwith starts in 0?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Um, he stated that corey asked for the site.

Yes, of course bandwidth would probably be reset each month, but his inital question was if he could possibly use up to 15% CPU usage. He was told to PM Corey. It seems he did and we aren't sure what his next question meant.

If Corey asked for the site, he probably wants to look over the current forum you have to see if it would :

1. Be allowed to be hosted on x10
2. The amount of traffic
3. Work out some deal ( I dunno on this - just speculation )

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
That and too see if it deserved free hosting or paid maybe:dunno:

sahil3x1

Reaction score
i want paid hosting now free but i wanna know my cpu uses allowed on that or not

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Which is why we sent you to speak with Corey. If you have PMed him and he responded ... then you need to respond to him.

If you are unclear of what he is asking, then reply and ask him.

I believe that if he is asking for the site, he is either asking for your current forum site to verify the amount of members / traffic or something along those lines. ( Only way to know is to ask him and not discuss the PMs here as its between you two )

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
so everything is fixed now..can someone *close* this thread :)

And you are the judge of that?? sahil3x1 hasn't responded to see if he understood or got the answer. So, under what conclusion did you come to, that told you it was all solved?

But, since it seems he needs to deal with Corey or an Admin and was told how to go about it, I will close this thread.

Please, in the future, don't tell the mods when they should close a thread, unless its your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.