Not open for further replies.

Gulsher

Reaction score
Name: Gulsher Khan
City: Nawabshah
Language: Urdu, English
Religion: Islam
Request: Guys please can someone give me free vps to host my cs 1.6 server :/
Please help me i dont have any vps to host my cs 1.6 server kindly please gimme a vps ;p my facebook link is, www.facebook.com/gulsher00

Last edited:

Gulsher

Reaction score
Bro I want free Vps just to host my Game Server :/
In this site there is no free Vps available :/

caftpx10

Reaction score
X10 does have a site for their VPS's but those aren't free.
There are services out there that offer free VPS's but there will be limits as services offered for free are typically more prone to abuse and having a lot more users than on paid services. The limitations that are in place could be problematic if you're wanting to run something that can be very resource demanding (e.g. strict resource limits, terms of service / acceptable use policy going on about CPU usage or/and what the VPS is not allowed to be used for).
As far as I'm aware, X10 will not offer free VPS's. If they did then they would have to be fair and do the same for others.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to add, there's no current plans to offer free VPS's at this time. Given the high abuse rates we see on free hosting, it'd be a bad idea to offer VPS's for free, where the potential for abuse is several orders of magnitude higher and harder to prevent since it's effectively a server, and not a shared hosting environment.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't offer free VPS's, so you'd need to find a provider who does and ask them. Locking the topic since there's little more we can help with regarding free VPS's.

Status
Not open for further replies.