I want my site back

Status
Not open for further replies.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
There's no hosting account linked to this forum account and that domain name doesn't seem to be in the system. What was your cPanel username and when was the last time you were able to access your account?

If it was suspended for more than a few weeks, then it was probably terminated and you can sign up again.

senium

Reaction score
the last time was about a year -_-" and my account was senium or panos7 i cant remember :confused:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
No results found for either cpanel name; if you hadn't logged into the forum at least once every 30 days, the account would've been suspended for inactivity, and then had that not been resolved, terminated 14 days later with all the data going with it. You should be able to recreate it, but none of the data is recoverable.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If it's been a year since you last saw your site, then it's most likely been terminated for inactivity. Feel free to sign up again. You can do so by logging into your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php, and then click the link there to sign up so that your current forum account will be linked to it.

senium

Reaction score
well that sucks i have spend some much time building that site :frown:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Good luck with your new website. Be sure to keep a local backup in your computer because the TOS says that each user is responsible for their own backups. I agree that it really does suck to lose something that you worked on for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.