I want to delete my host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robhunter

Reaction score
Hi, since i have problems with my old host (username: instinto) i want to delete it because i have a new one (username: arganda) and I want to add my domain to this new host, BUT I CANT because it says that is being used by another user AND IT ISNT used on my old host!!!!!!!!
Can ANYONE make my domain work on this new host??

amr1991

Reaction score
I am about to that point to. I don't know if x10hosting is working on the problem (for 2 days) or if they are ignoring our posts since only few have problems. But I might make a new account soon and delete my old one.

robhunter

Reaction score
Look, for me is not problem that x10hosting is down... the problem is that I CANT USE MY DOMAIN NAME! i need to set the domain to a .html that says "Sorry, we have problems with the host" for dont lost visits, i was almost reach 30.000hits in 16 days when all this sh*t came... Im loosing a lot of visits

lambada

Reaction score
Please bear with us. We have recieved many reports of users being unable to add domain names which have been used before. It is a DNS problem and the admins are trying to figure out what is wrong. We have created a special thread about the DNS issues in our staff forum, so it is being looked at.

Thanks

lambada.

robhunter

Reaction score
I've been uploaded my whole blog again to the new host, i just need my domain working. Thanks for the non-help ^^ Good luck to you too amr1991

Status
Not open for further replies.