I was suspended :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtblogger2571

Reaction score
Dear Sir,

I was suspended because the suspension of account says - "You was suspended because of criminal violating users, a phisher was uploaded" something like that. I didn't even know why I was suspended, I think i am suspended because of uploading a file, that file was something like facebook login page. I uploaded it as i wanted a template. I just downloaded the template. I didnt knew that i will be banned uploading that template. If the reason is spamming or hacking,Sorry, but I have never ever thought to hack someone's account, I didnt even know how to do hacking. Please unsuspend my account, I really didnt knew it is a fake accoutn page.
I am so sorry if I have done something wrong. But i didn't knew that it is a fake facebook page. I have already readed the terms of service during my account making. I am so sorry, I'll first see and check the pages if there is something wrong, i'll never upload it on server. Please un-suspend me. Sorry again. :(

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

That template was of website, not of any phisher :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Some one cheated with me :(

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Uploading a facebook login page to your site IS phishing. You are completely responsible for the content that you upload to your hosting account. Your account will remain permanently suspended and then automatically deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.