I will be in accordance with the requirement to re-amend, give time

Status
Not open for further replies.

carson9999

Reaction score
I will be in accordance with the requirement to re-amend, give time.thanks.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
What is your support request?
Are you talking about your suspension?

carson9999

Reaction score
http://carson9999.x10hosting.com

Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.
Suspension Reason Warez/copyright infringement - illegal vpc2007 download including hacked exe. Zero tolerance violation, manually suspended.

Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And because it's a Zero Tolerance suspension, you will remain suspended. Warez is not something x10hosting permits, and neither is infringing copyright.

carson9999

Reaction score
All right. I can apply my database file down?
This is very important.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Zero Tolerance means we cannot unsuspend you. This violation is severe to the point of being PERMANENT.

Edit to respond to the doublepost: No. That would require us to unsuspend you, which we can't do. Also, as per the TOS you agreed to, you're responsible for your own backups, so you should have some to work with anyways.

Last edited:

carson9999

Reaction score
I am not being true professionals. Some gamers do is just a forum for the issue of the database backup I am not very professional, can you please give me a backup of it? Please send to email: carson790628@yahoo.com Thank you.

carson9999

Reaction score
I really do not know VPC2007 are illegal, or that some documents are hackers class. I am really sorry.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, please delete it from my account,
http://carson9999.x10hosting.com
I'm sorry, but still very grateful. Thanks.

Your account will be deleted in due time - we don't delete special once you've violated the TOS.

As for your not knowing VPC2007 was illegal, it came with a special EXE you had to replace the original with in order to make it work. I downloaded it first to verify that it was indeed violating, and it was. It also was hosted on -your- website, making it even worse than if you had just linked to it from somewhere else (although that's a Zero Tolerance too).

Status
Not open for further replies.