I will buy text links!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oab

Reaction score
I will give anyone points to permanently put a 1-way text link on their hompage to my website (www.ace-webdesign.com).

Google pagerank:

0 - 5 points
1 - 10 points
2 - 20 points
3 - 30 points
4 - 40 points
5 - 50 points
6 - 60 points
7 - 70 points
8 - 80 points
9 or 10 i will give you all my points i ever get!!! muhahahah!!!!!

EDIT: the text link should say "Free website templates", and link to www.ace-webdesign.com

Last edited:
M

minievan

Ill put one up for Ever. How long /how many points would i get for it xD.
No really, Ill put one up until the site closes(wth the AV coming out im sure that wont be for a long time yet....)

--Evan

Kay

Reaction score
well I have got a page rank of 4 - so I guess that is 40 points - P.S since I am advertising my site on different forums and allow peole to put banners on my site - wants the server is back up you could Have a text link and a banner on my site - with no extra charge for the banner. PM me when you send me the points and I will put your banner and/or text link up.

elforo

Reaction score
wen my site is back up and running ill do it aswell if u like

hartap

Reaction score
how you can figure it out about google page rank, what's the detail, coz i got little confuse

oab

Reaction score
gamez93 said:
well I have got a page rank of 4 - so I guess that is 40 points - P.S since I am advertising my site on different forums and allow peole to put banners on my site - wants the server is back up you could Have a text link and a banner on my site - with no extra charge for the banner. PM me when you send me the points and I will put your banner and/or text link up.

elforo said:
wen my site is back up and running ill do it aswell if u like

whats is both of your url's?

Last edited:

oab

Reaction score
minievan said:
Ill put one up for Ever. How long /how many points would i get for it xD.
No really, Ill put one up until the site closes(wth the AV coming out im sure that wont be for a long time yet....)

--Evan

um yea, if you read my 1st post it says permanent, so i will give you how many points it says in the first post... give me your url and i will send you the points if you would like.

M

minievan

Unfortunatly it is down atm. The template is being Designed. It should be up by the 20th Nov at the Latest, But anyway its www.ihabb.x10hosting.com , I should be getting RFSociety.com soon...
Name: RFSociety(Red Faith Society)

--Evan

oab

Reaction score
okay just give me a pm when its done.. i can help you if you need any help with programming to speed it up a little, im trying to get up to a page rank 4 by the next update..

oab

Reaction score
gamez93 said:

umm that site has a page rank of 0 not 4..

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
When the server comes back up for my site(due to cleaning up)I will cheack what is my page rank because right now I don't think it can see the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.