I will do custom banners/signatures (animated and un)

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
i will do flash banners (lets say about 125credits, matters about size and how complicated)
and regular banners (about 75-100credits each once again matters about size and complication) just give me details (the type of pictures you want and colors(dont have to be exact)) and ill make it, expect about 1hr-2hrs wait (depends on the difficulty) pm me if you want but just post what you want here. if you have the render/picture all ready that would be great just less time you'll have to wait.
Signatures are about 75-100 credits as well (once again matters about size and complication) just give details about what you wants.

PM if needed!

FalseHope

Reaction score
I would like an animated AND unanimated banner of a picture like http://www.gummiebear.net/images/banner.jpg only with Gummy Bears, yes, gummy bears. It doesn't really matter what they are doing, bouncing hoping skipping from side to side, doesn't matter(for the animated banner). As for the unanimated, I would like them holding guns. :p Yeah, guns, gummy bears with guns. What would the price range be for this?

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
umm id say about 90 for un animated?
and maybe 105 for animated?
ill make the animated bouncing around (i can make them holding guns as well)
what size?

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I would like an animated Staff Administrator Sig. Be created. Make it somewhat match my avatars colors.

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
so no picture? just avatar colors that says staff admininstrator? and what type of animation?

Sohail

Reaction score
Can i see some examples of work your so that i know you're actually good with this stuff...?

FalseHope

Reaction score
Banner size W 638 px W 113 px. Can you make an avatar too? A gummy bear holding a gun? :)

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
Chris...let me make you a hecka nice one...to show off my work to sohal and because your cool xP ill put in a picture...i can still make writing red if you want...and you said a little smaller?

Chris73

Reaction score
Do as you wish. It has to be smaller as i don't like my Signatures being to big. The color of the Text should be red. That is of course it doesn't make it look tacky on the background.

Chris73

Reaction score
That should work. I would have to see the finished work to know for sure.

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
ok i made 2...one that is picture (poorly done) and a text one...i think you would like the txt one better (once again the picture is poorly done)
Text link is here
The picture one is here
hope you like =D