Ideas Please!

TheLaw

Reaction score
I want to make a new website but i need some ideas for what it to be about.. All help aceppted please..

I was think something close to ebaums but yeah i'm up for almost anything.

Cynical

Reaction score
There's too many sites like eBaum's world, what kinds of things are you interested in?

TheLaw

Reaction score
almost everything lol i'm just trying to find some good ideas. And maybea few people that would like to help.

moose

Reaction score
When you're actually trying to make a website that will succeed, it's better for you yourself to choose the theme, and make sure that it's something you're familiar with and something that you really like. If you just make random sites about stuff you don't even like, chances are, you won't update it too often, there'll be lack of good stuff in your website, and ultimately, have a crappy website.

Just some personal advice there :)

TheLaw

Reaction score
Yeah moose thanks.

I love forums and i love admining on them succeed. So the theme isnt really that big a deal. I Guess so long as I can find another admin willing to be active that has been my problem. me doing all the work. lol

Rocky

Reaction score
Well I am currently staff for 3 different forums, so I do a lot of forum work :) So would you like it to be just like a General News forum, Computer Technology forum, Moves/Music? Have any ideas?

TheLaw

Reaction score
hmm... I like computer technology but i'll need help lol cause i ain't knowledegable in everything

Last edited: