Idiotic hosting (NOT THIS WEBHOST!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkuranium

Reaction score
Okay, so I went to http://www.********.com, where I was reviewing their paid offers. They offered alot. 50 000MB for $5+unlimited goodies. I won't post the URL, I don't wanna make profit for them. In your own favor, belive me. Their customer support is f****d up. Totally.

Anyway, I posted a topic in suggestions and complaints forum about putting a demo of their hosting. They locked the topic in a few minutes, because they said that I can get 50 posts for free hosting anyway...

Later (next day), I posted another topic, containing the idea about the demo and some other ideas too.

What happened? Did they put in a demo? No. They suspended me with unsuspension date of Jan 31 1947, 01:32 PM.

I had someone else to see the reply to my 2nd topic (since I couldn't browse it).
Here's what I got:
Quoting the last reply:
If you can't put time to just post a mere 50posts then you shouldn't be here at all.

I couldn't wait to get 50 posts. I needed some hosting quick and I wanted to see how the hosting does. Upload speeds, download speeds and stuff.

I mean, some hosting! I sent an email to the admin mentioning that I was thinking of buying some hosting there. That should make him think.
:stupid:

--------------------------------------------------------
Well, now I'm staying here with this hosting.

Last edited:

knoxoqe

Reaction score
That's just horrible, but if "their customer support is f****d up", why are you still considering in buying some hosting there?

darkuranium

Reaction score
Because of what they offer. They offer alot. I mentioned it: 50 000MB for 5 bucks a month, unlimited goodies (incluiding unmetered bandwith).

But no, I'm not telling you the URL :p
I still respect x10hosting, I may put another site on it...

B

Brandon

What happened? Did they put in a demo? No. They suspended me with unsuspension date of Jan 31 1947, 01:32 PM.

Intresting... That should take -59 years, 1 months, and 24 days left until 1/31/1947

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
[OFF TOPIC]

DesertWar said:
Intresting... That should take -59 years, 1 months, and 24 days left until 1/31/1947

I know the unix epoch was *I think* on January 1, 1972, but it could be from something such as that.. No clue though. That is pretty weird. *raises eyebrow*

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
WTF. That must be some f***** up hosting!!! Why did'nt you say that you wanted paied hosting in those threads?

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
why on earth would you need all that space unless you're hosting warez

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
lol thats funny, because i used to know a free host that gave away up to 100GB space and unlimited bandwith, they suck though.... so i'll do you all the liberty NOT to tell you about them.

legendphil

Reaction score
hao!

yeah.. 50GB is too much space, what do you need it for? something that size will be enough to resell hosting, host really large files, some really sophisticated scripts, a community of more or less 1000 active bloggers etc..

50 GB WOW! nah, not really. 300MB is already more than enough space to host a personal page, plus, plus.. If you're planning to make business in the web, have a good team of developers and some admin stuff, that's something to look at. But if its for something else like personal, clan and maybe a small legit business stuff, blogging, designing without hosting... Dude, you're already in heaven.

What! really uncool support? you won't find that here either. I've been posting here and there asking stuff for quite some time already, and so far most have been resolved.

PS: I'm wondering if the data stored in mySQL is counted in the free space stuff, is it?

Last edited:

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Dead thread. Started in 2005. Please close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.