If anyone is interested in my site...

JuniorD

Reaction score
looks nice. a few of the tables are out of place with the text and the blue text doesnt match. probably should be green.

psychh

Reaction score
Yeah I know that, It's a bug kinda in this theme... But nevermind, now I know that I have to have a free empty line before writing anything...

SilentCivilian

Reaction score
To be quite honest, I would get a new theme. That one looks pretty dull and tacky, but not bad.
Also, I would suggest you make your posts longer, lol, make it interesting for people, and make them want to keep reading. I suppose, if it's just a personal/local blog for you to post the dates you DJ or whatever, then it's alright.
But to be 100% honest, I'm not really digging it too much. Could use some work, that's my C&C.

psychh

Reaction score
Yeah... At all I have no clue how to make a web site, my friend who is my webmaster made it, and it's great for me... Nothing special just a presentation, just for myself,and for ppl who like me. The site is just a site, but my music is the thing what counts. So who likes me n' my music he/she will like the site too :)