If I upgrade to a paid plan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmorris

Reaction score
Hi,

I host a moodle installation using your free plan. Recently I have had increased users and thus increased database activity and processing activity. This has led to my account being suspended a few times. If I upgrade to a paid plan, will the limitations on database and processor activity be lifted? ie will this solve my problem?

Thanks,

Richard Morris.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The restrictions will not be lifted but they are much easier on x10Premium.
Here's a quote from x10Premium's Terms of Service:
4. Unmetered Resources, Limits, and Rules
x10Hosting offers unmetered disk space and bandwidth on all the shared hosting accounts, users are still restricted to the above allowed sites and the following limits on CPU & Memory usage:

* May not use more than 50% of available CPU resources for more than 120 seconds at a time.
* May not use more than 50% of available CPU resources for more than 5 minutes out of a 60 minute period.
* May not use more than 820MB of memory combined between processes
* May not have more than 10 processes running at any given time.

Exceeding 75,000 inodes or 10GB of disk space will stop your account from being backed up on our 6 hour incremental backups, if you would like to utilize our 6 hour incremental backups you must stay under 10GB of disk space and 75,000 inodes. Accounts are allowed a maximum of 300,000 inodes. Each file on your account including images and emails are counted towards your inode limit. A warning will be issued when you are near the maximum and ample time will be given to correct the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.