If Join McCain Became President what would happen?

rmaslic

Reaction score
If Join McCain Became President what would happen in your opinion

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The government would grow, and expand, and get bigger, and control more stuff, and regulate more aspects of our personal life. Obama will do this just as much, and more, so don't think that I'm endorsing Obama by saying that about McCain.

SGLord

Reaction score
Agreed, both candidates were primarily left from my point of view, and under each of them i can see loss of personal rights and regulation of personal freedoms (like wages). But to be sure, the election of Obama is going to send this country down the toilet. Squeeze us dry and then run us over with a steamroller. McCain wasn't much better of a choice, but the lesser of two evils demands that McCain be chosen as a logical candidate

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
We would have an aging president with terrible policies ruling the government. In the event of him dying we would have the first and last female president. The US would surely crumble in the ensuing years of her reign.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
We would have an aging president with terrible policies ruling the government. In the event of him dying we would have the first and last female president. The US would surely crumble in the ensuing years of her reign.
yes, I did not want McCain to become president because there was to much of a risk of having a woman president. That would really ruin us. note: I didn't at all want Barak either.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
yes, I did not want McCain to become president because there was to much of a risk of having a woman president. That would really ruin us. note: I didn't at all want Barak either.

Having a woman as president would be the same amount of risk as a man. Having Sarah Palin as president would be suicide.

malcomhfc1875

Reaction score
There would be still on goign war in iraq 3 years+ down the line. Also usa would be at war with the whole of middle east.

Barack the same as uk wants to end the war. Uk says there slowly going to start pulling out troops in july.

gali98

Reaction score
I agree that McCain would be almost as bad as Obama. He's just too liberal. If we could get Palin in the Whitehouse, that would be awesome. I don't care if she is a woman or not. Her views are right. She actually gets things done.
Kory

Parsa44

Reaction score
If John maccain became the president world war three would certainly start, and personally i am relieved he isn't the president, its not like anybody would vote for him anyway lol.

A president that openly and comicaly talks about "bombing" a country is just a crazed mad man.