if suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

markawes

Reaction score
if our accoutn has been suspended for breaking the tos are we allowed to signup again?

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes you can , but be carefull not to break TOS again

markawes

Reaction score
Why not just unsuspend me account then, it will save me signing up again as id want the same username.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Why not just unsuspend me account then, it will save me signing up again as id want the same username.

Your current account contain illegal contents, and x10hosting don`t allow users to get there illegal data back.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Your current account contain illegal contents, and x10hosting don`t allow users to get there illegal data back.

To clarify more on that, the way US Law is written, if x10 -were- to allow access to an account suspended for illegal content, x10 can be found in a court of law to be distributing the illegal content, and x10 would collapse overnight.

So the account stays suspended until such time as it is purged out completely.

markawes

Reaction score
Well thats aload of cock and bull why make me out to be a criminal proxies are NOT i repeat NOT illegal

and to edit you can always remove the files from my account.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Well thats aload of cock and bull why make me out to be a criminal proxies are NOT i repeat NOT illegal

and to edit you can always remove the files from my account.

yeah, so what if someone uses your proxy to commit criminal acts? it's the same thing.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I think dissusion is going off Topic Now, let me finish it.

@markawes Your Account will remain suspended and will be terminated after 10 days. If you want a clean start signup again after termination of this account. There is no other way.

Thanks for understanding.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.