If you don't read, you will get a warning.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting now if you don't read the news and ask a question that's already answered you will receive a warning. I'm sick of having to answer the same questions over and over, or having to redirect people to answers.

If you're too lazy to read the news delete your account right now :)

Have a nice day,

-Corey

Edit:

This also goes for PMs.

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
btw, that includes PMs to us too, which i have been getting alot of lately, thanks corey!

mattspec

Reaction score
sounds fair, just search! also does this apply to things that ppl should just google?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
No, only applies to questions like, "When are sign-ups going to work" or "Why isn't my account working!?!" :)

-Corey

knoxoqe

Reaction score
Good decision.
In spite of being a new member here in the forums, i have already seen the same question answered many times. That's a lil' bit frustrating :(

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for that Corey! :) I'm really sick of those millions of identic questions.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Woot, Maybe we should sticky this? soo every one see's this.. Or just let them get the warnings?

Cynical

Reaction score
I say let them get the warnings -- I'm sick of seeing these topics and its not even me who has to deal with them.

fen0004

Reaction score
Good decision.
In spite of being a new member here in the forums, i have already seen the same question answered many times. That's a lil' bit frustrating :(

fen0004

Reaction score

what if i cant find amything on what i want to know and i get a warning

I say let them get the warnings -- I'm sick of seeing these topics and its not even me who has to deal with them.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

M

minievan

Great Decision. The amount of times people are saying '' give my my account back',Or 'when are the signups going to be here? ''invite code?''
ARgh so annoying!
Great choice. Wd ;)

arcadex

Reaction score
Good decision.