if you searching for THE host for your site, stop here

naplarn.villa75

Reaction score
i get really angry over hosting i've been using before, and went around like crazy registering one after another. ended up with 20 ( twenty ) of them. but would probably continue forever if I didn't step on this one.
really, there is nothing to compare.
don't look at those comparison tables, that's not all there is.
x10 have things for free, others will not give you even for money.
AND. IT'S REALLY WORKING
ftp is possible to use, will not stop in middle of 50kB files overloaded. will give you more then 2 sessions so you don't need to wait half an hour if you have few hundred files and pray they'll all go completely. or wait two days cos ftp is down.
they will not limit you by funny 500kB per file.
php will not report some blocked or unaccesible or other errors every time.
and there actually is Control panel. not just something showing you your name and link to buy more this and this. just check that options. half of it I didn't even know those functions exists and what are they for.
free premium accounts are MORE then well balanced. you get all you need to start nice working web.
i am desperately happy. Thanks. will go to cancel all those other host-search-traps I registered on the way.

if I should put a request or suggestion, it's only to put that https://x10hosting.com/control/ and https://x10hosting.com/control/?hosting as a buttons in cPanel. that's what people see when they login for the first time and don't have direct link to cpanel and those pages looks don't represent the functionality of the hosting. I saw that and nearly gave up on you. I don't care about it now, you know, just good thing for new people coming who don't know what to expect maybe.
mm, and catcha you using is not showing on opera browser.

roby718

Reaction score
Better than any unlimted host i've ever had. Which are SixServe (AKA ****Serve) OrangeServe (Same guy, sold sixserve) and many others. They either had unexplained downtime, or put unexplained, and unwaranted adds and huge banners on your page. I really hated it. This place is awesome..

emailbox200463

Reaction score
Overall, X10hosting is great! Only one thing I am not happy with is that my website can not be visited abroad, for example, in China.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Overall, X10hosting is great! Only one thing I am not happy with is that my website can not be visited abroad, for example, in China.

In the case of China, it was an issue with their Great Firewall that is blocking the Free Servers. This was probably due to past use of the servers by a Free Hosting Member, or perhaps previous users of the IPs they run on. The sites should be viewable anywhere there's Internet otherwise and no filter on the ISP end is blocking things.

alirezaprado94

Reaction score
It's a little slow, and suspension in free version is absolutely annoying. If it will not get better, I will go to another free host asap, because I do not need my site for beyond a year.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a little slow, and suspension in free version is absolutely annoying. If it will not get better, I will go to another free host asap, because I do not need my site for beyond a year.

Suspensions can get annoying, of course. In your case, you just need to stop by the forums a little more often and the suspensions will stay away (at least those Inactivity ones).

iroky88

Reaction score
Well sounds good but it does go down sometimes

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Well before when I went on I wanna get into Fantastico on my cPanel it had erros im gonna chack if its working now

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

I hate when problems happen with my host!