If you're account is not restored or having problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I`m not going into your e-mail and you really shouldnt post your password on a public forum. I have removed it.

draikun

Reaction score
well... i'm posting the information of my site again because i think it wasn't noticed..

username:draikun
cpanel:nusheti1
site:http://nushe.x10hosting.com
ticket:#257070

And somebody of the staff sent me an email confirming that my ticket was recived, but i can't say who was because now i didn't find the message...

thanks

emptyworld

Reaction score
bigguy said:
I`m not going into your e-mail and you really shouldnt post your password on a public forum. I have removed it.
Thank you . But I want know How much you can do for me ?

I've lost my acount , can you help me ? I don't know how can I do for this

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I dont see your account in the backups or on the suspended page. You might have to wait til sign ups are open and get a new account.

emptyworld

Reaction score
bigguy said:
I dont see your account in the backups or on the suspended page. You might have to wait til sign ups are open and get a new account.

Ok ! Can you get me know when sign ups are open to my email ?
I can wait until the server were open again

Thanh you !

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
You will know when they are open, it will be posted here on the site. Keep checking back regularly.

draikun

Reaction score
bigguy said:

erm... did you say it for me?

R

roach6390

Support Ticket: #534634
site: roach.x10hosting.com
domain: technosoftnet.com
cpanel username: roach8h2
plan: advanced

error: "There is no website configured at this address."

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
There is no backup for this account,that I can find. You will have to sign up agin when they are open.

roach6390 said:
Support Ticket: #534634
site: roach.x10hosting.com
domain: technosoftnet.com
cpanel username: roach8h2
plan: advanced

error: "There is no website configured at this address."

R

roach6390

If it's not too much to ask, i would like to ask why. I did all the neccesary arrangements as in getting my support ticket...

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
How many days before the wipe did you have it in ? If it was a last minute thing it probably didnt get looked at, on the other hand its quite possible that Corey has a backup somewhere but I could not find it in the list anywhere. If there is a backup we will restore it but at this point I dont know where it would be.

BlitzStrike

Reaction score
Corey said:
BlitzStrike said:
Corey said:
BlitzStrike said:
Sorry, I don't Think i can wait another month or I'll go paranoid. 0_o
I'm already Semi-Paranoid as-is, everyday i check my site like 30 times, to see if its working. :p

anyways thnx for understanding i guess. heres my info:
Domain: Stealth12.com
User: Blitzs

I can't seem to find your account. I found your ticket but you posted a username of "BlitzStrike" which is invalid since cPanel can only handle usernames up to 8 chars. There was a response to your ticket asking for the real username but I don't see a reply from you anywhere.

-Corey

oh no, then Everything I have is gone as i suspected, could you recreate my account for me if i give you my info and stuff?
I'll go ahead and give it to you here, and could I talk to you over AIM or something about my password, or email it to you or something?

Subdomain: blitzs.x10hosting.com
User Name: Equiflux(if the user name has to be the same as the subdomain thats fine you can just change it i guess)
Do I agree to the Terms of service?: Yes.
My Site is in: English(US)

What plan?

-Corey
the advanced plan, and i also wanted to talk to u over AIM about paid hosting, about how i can send the money.

R

roach6390

bigguy said:
How many days before the wipe did you have it in ? If it was a last minute thing it probably didnt get looked at, on the other hand its quite possible that Corey has a backup somewhere but I could not find it in the list anywhere. If there is a backup we will restore it but at this point I dont know where it would be.
I submitted it in time, on november 23rd. I even got a confirmed e-mail from corey. why why why why did it get deleted?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Ok I will post about this in the staff lounge for Corey to see and he can take a look at this.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Your site works fine from here. I would suggest you clean out your temp files and cookies and reboot your system. When you go to your site next if it still doesnt show try holding down the "Crtl" button when you refresh(ie only). It should be showing up, it is here.

Last edited:

__hadrien__

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an account for several months now (near 8 months) and I had a few problems during bash scripts on the server.

But since several days, I cannot login on my account, and on my website (hadrien.x10hosting.com) there is an error telling that there is no website configured on this address.

I already opened last week a ticket on the support to back up my account while you clean the server.

Here are my details:
cPanel Username: hadrien
Subdomain: hadrien.x10hosting.com
Server IP: 70.85.87.52
X10 Package: Corporate
How long your account has been up: Around 8 months
Did you have the ads placed on every page: Yes

Could you look to this problem ?

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.