If You're Having PHP Problems With Your Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

TranceOperator

Reaction score
So yesterday PHP was messed up for some reason, but today it has been upgraded to 4.4. When you login to your CPanel you will see "PHP version 4.4.0"

Anyway this will cause a lot of scripts to have errors. I fixed all of mine because what happens is when they upgraded all files that you originally CHMODED when you installed a script are back to the original permissions. So you just need to think about what needs to be able to be written to by the script and CHMOD it to 666 (if it's a file) or 777 (if it's a folder)

What I did was found all the sites that made the scripts I use and downloaded the scripts again and opened the installation file or readme file to see what was CHMODED originally.

I use a comment script and when I tested a file with 0 comments it worked, but when I tested it on something that already had like 7 comments it wouldn't work, so what I figured out was that the old comment files must of been originally CHMODED to 666, so I just redid all of their permissions and now it works again :)

SnT2k

Reaction score
I had similar problems with yours.. but the problem is.. I can't CHMOD them back...

gauravmm

Reaction score
Warning: main(cl_files/calendar.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /backup/home/ravenweb/public_html/calen/cl_files/index.php on line 25

Warning: main(cl_files/calendar.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /backup/home/ravenweb/public_html/calen/cl_files/index.php on line 25

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'cl_files/calendar.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /backup/home/ravenweb/public_html/calen/cl_files/index.php on line 25

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: read_data() in /backup/home/ravenweb/public_html/calen/cl_files/index.php on line 27

I got this error!
Pls Help me! thx!

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
Now since you said it I think yes

my game is installed right but for some reason
I not even able to login to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.